remington knife posters

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bisley pete

Single-Sixer
Am wondering if any of you guys out there know of an outlet for these.

Main reason I am asking as I have a bunch i need to sell but mainly need to sell the 1st one out which i believe was worth quite a bit. I am really looking for realistic value. These were my best friends and I am selling for his widow. I will have some guns later but trying to sell reloading and collectible stuff 1st. Will have reloading stuff posted on classifieds later this month.

mohavesam

Hawkeye
I have a few myself. They make great decoration in any gameroom or guncave, etc.

These sell well if carefully photographed. GB has generally been a good sales vehicle, but there are tons of re-prints out there. If yours are on textured paper (very few originals were glossy poster paper) and measure H&W to the inch (reprints generally came in fractions of an inch)you may have some good potential for higher prices. Detail and condition is everything of course.

Reprints are still in the $35-45 range for excellent condition, and originals can fetch a couple hundred for the first couple years. BUt they're not made of gold, like anything paper ya gotta find the right buyer...

And don't roll them too tightly!