My Bisley single six

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Southerngunner

Bearcat
Thanks for answering my questions about this gun. I went back to the shop this morning and they had remarked the price to $329.00 so with tax I ended up paying $349.00 I don't feel too bad about it . The only flaw I could find is some dumbass tried to drift the rear sight over(he must have used a sledgehammer) :x . I will have to see if I can get a replacement,it shouldn't affect the shooting at all. This gun came from an auction with 285 guns, its out of my price rangebut there was a flatgate single six for $895.00 and a few bearcats as well. If anyone of you collectors want the info on the flatgate send me a message and I will be happy to get you contact info.
holsters048.jpg

holsters049.jpg

holsters051.jpg

holsters055.jpg

holsters053.jpg

flatgate

Hawkeye
Those rear sights should still be available at Ruger or Brownells or Midway.
If not then ask here as someone might have one in their parts box....

flatgate

PS I'd like info on the early Single-Six, if you please.

Southerngunner

Bearcat
americal said:
NICE Ruger----I really like that pistol STAND :!: any story to tell about it :?:

Thanks, the story on the pistol stand is this, I got some walnut burl for some grips but there was a few problems on the bottom side, so I mounted the mule deer shed piece of antler because it had a fork at the right spot,then I glued a piece of Buffalo leather on the base and thats how it became a pistol rack. 8)