Ruger Collectors Display Show - Puyallup,WA May 14/15th 2011

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
Once again the Washington Arms Collectors (WAC) and Ruger Collectors' Association (RCA) will be hosting the 4th annual Ruger theme show in Puyallup WA. in May 14th and 15th 2011. Please email me at [email protected] for show information packets. I have 21 tables against the wall so register early to insure your spot. I will also be taking orders for sale tables at that time. (Remember you must be a member of the WAC to buy or sell firearms but do not have to be a member to display). I would like all entry's to be registered no later than March 26th 2011.

BC Mike

Single-Sixer

I'm looking forward to going as this will be my first ever visit to a Ruger collector show. Hopefully the weather will be nice for my drive down from Vancouver. Besides display tables are there usually tables with items for sale? memorabilia, parts etc.?

Mike

slowpoke

Single-Sixer
BC Mike said:

I'm looking forward to going as this will be my first ever visit to a Ruger collector show. Hopefully the weather will be nice for my drive down from Vancouver. Besides display tables are there usually tables with items for sale? memorabilia, parts etc.?

Mike

Mike, send Rick a PM (top post), he can answer that and any other questions you have about the show. See ya there.

BC Mike

Single-Sixer
slowpoke said:
BC Mike said:

Mike

Mike, send Rick a PM (top post), he can answer that and any other questions you have about the show. See ya there.

Thanks Carl, he has already pm'd me. I look forward to seeing you all there.
Mike
ps - I won't be able to bring my Rugers across the line but I'll have a few pics although most of my OM's are posted and bragged about here on the forum.

Terry T

Buckeye
Packing - loading the car - been to the ATM - getting excited about another great Ruger show!
I'm 3 for 3 on winning guns at the last 3 Ruger shows! :shock: :D But --- Rick is letting me come anyway! :D
Terry T

BC Mike

Single-Sixer
Terry T said:
Packing - loading the car - been to the ATM - getting excited about another great Ruger show!
I'm 3 for 3 on winning guns at the last 3 Ruger shows! :shock: :D But --- Rick is letting me come anyway! :D
Terry T

Those odds sound pretty suspicious! See you there Sunday. Me - grey hair, ball cap & wearing an RCMP sweatshirt.

Best,
Mike in Vancouver

slowpoke

Single-Sixer
Just finished my display board today. Turned out great. You won't miss it. Hint: It looks like the Red Barn! This will be my first time, so I'll be in the Novice class. Looking forward to meeting folks and learning as much as I can. See you there!

BC Mike

Single-Sixer
slowpoke said:
Just finished my display board today. Turned out great. You won't miss it. Hint: It looks like the Red Barn! This will be my first time, so I'll be in the Novice class. Looking forward to meeting folks and learning as much as I can. See you there!

I'll swing by and say hello.
Mike

Terry T

Buckeye
BC Mike,
I'll have to show you the Ruger RCMP prototype 5" Police Service Six that I'll have in my display.

We'll have to see if my luck holds. :shock:
Terry T

BC Mike

Single-Sixer
I had a great time at my first event of this kind and glad to meet some of the Ruger Forum regulars like Rick, Terry, Shaun, and Carl. I loved the wagon wheel display of single sixes. Nice to see genuine factory ivory and stag close up.

Mike