While Out & About Today, I Found A............

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Dave H

Bearcat
Me too! :lol: My brother lives just a few miles from Granite Bay, California. He's not a "gun" guy, but knows good property when he sees it. When I saw how close he was to the gun shop, I called him and said, "Hey...get your butt over there!" He went to the shop today and got the deal done. This was his first gun purchase in the state of California. He moved out there from Massachusetts. :? He said it went smoothly and the guys at the shop were very helpful. Apparently he had to take (and pass) some kind of written firearms safety test before he was allowed to make the purchase and now he has to wait 10 days before he can take the gun home. Living in the gun-friendly state that I do, all of this seems very "wrong" to me, but I'm glad he took the time and went to the trouble. As soon as he takes possession, I'll have him send pics so I can post them.

Dave H

Bearcat
Guys,

My brother picked up #252 today. I bugged him until he finally quit working and took a few pictures for me. I thought you might like to see them too. Any comments or thoughts are welcome and appreciated.

IMG_2382.jpg

IMG_2380.jpg

IMG_2379.jpg

IMG_2381.jpg

IMG_2374.jpg

IMG_2375.jpg

IMG_2376.jpg
[/url]

lovemydals

Buckeye
Dave H,

That's the one I posted about back on Jan 29th. I stopped by J & G Gunsmithing today around 10 AM today. I was either there before or after your brother was there. It's nice when it all comes together. Congrats!

lmd

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
"Hellofagun"!! Molybnanum Bushnell two pc. mounts mounts, no extra holes. nice setup. As described to me and noted on the forum earlier. Thanks for the pics..........This one lasted way too long before it was finally purchased......... :wink:

Latest posts