Wish me luck! - UPDATED with results!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Hoping a plan goes well for me. Trying to work a deal with some Ruger memorabilia. Some stuff I really would like. Just dropped a bunch from the gun fund towards a new furnace ($1300) but there's a little left. Maybe it's time to see what I could sell. :oops:
Anyways...wish me luck! :D

G2

Hunter
I'll bite ... Good Luck !!

But if you need a little extra Cash, part with some of the Brass Stash!

and you know what I talkin about. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

BlkHawk73

Hunter
G2 said:
I'll bite ... Good Luck !!

But if you need a little extra Cash, part with some of the Brass Stash!

Hardly what I'd call a "stash". :) They're staying put. One balances quite nicely and the other two are very nice paperweights. :)

IMG_0614.jpg

BlkHawk73

Hunter
So long as the funds arrive and the items are shipped, I do believe I made myself a good deal. :) If the items I asked about are what shows up here in a few days, I'll be more than happy. :D Fingers still crossed.

BlkHawk73

Hunter
contender said:
And we await pics,,,!

Ok, but it's not a firearm, it's "stuff". :D Just happens to be something I've been wanting for quite some time and an added bonus.

BlkHawk73

Hunter
hdonlybob said:
Good luck....That furnace business is a definate must fix, and isn't ever cheap.....(and usually comes at a bad time too)
HD :D

Must fix? Nah, this was a full replacement. Whole new boiler and all. Think $6000! :shock: Yeah, it hit the gun fund a weeeeee bit.
Always a little in reserve though. ;)

Ale-8(1)

Hawkeye
Yeah, furnaces always seem to break down right when it's nasty cold . . . sorta like roofs always seem to leak right when it's pouring down rain.

;)

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Got the package today. :) Not a big package but it had it in an item I'd been looking for for quite a long time (rack) and few items I got just because - already had some. the last item wasn't something I ever figured I'd have interest in let alone locate. Guess this squirrel finally found the nut. :D

Now you know why I asked about the pins/patches in the other thread I started. ;)

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

I'm a happy camper.

G2

Hunter
Oooooooo, Ahhhhhhhh, Good for you!!

Now get ahold of that hose partner. :D

contender

Ruger Guru
Ahh,, the rarer Fire Brigade patch! Good for you!!!!!!!!! I need one of those coat hook racks myself!
I'm sure if you decide to not get into collecting the patches,, someone here will gladly take it off your hands,,,!

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey my son told me about that stuff ...he did a search and when I got a hold of the former employee he said the fire brigade patch was sold.....he was an actual member of the brigade.......seems you got a pretty good deal on it too....hey thats why we do it.....congratulations....RR.