Micro-sighted Ruger Single Sixes

Help Support Ruger Forum:

americal

Hunter
RSS-94886 Found in Washingtoncourthouse Ohio. Factory stags from Jeff Munnell. Found in 1980's.
IMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

RSS4-182515 Found in Ringo GA. Factory stags came off a flattop 357.
IMG_0939.jpg

IMG_0940.jpg

RSS-flatgate-39883 Found by Forum member. Factory Stags from Allen Daniels Jr.
IMG_0934.jpg

IMG_0936.jpg

RSSMX-374651 Box, paperwork, and gun found by Weaselmeatgravy. This gun is like NIB and came out just
before the Super Single Sixes. Alloy housing and 1/16 size serial numbers. Will be a type three RSSMX.
IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0942.jpg

IMG_0943.jpg

IMG_0944.jpg

americal

Hunter
Carl--I have looked for many years for a set of micro sights loose or in the little wrapper they came in like yours --never seen any or found someone who had--Wonder what happened to left over sights :?: If anyone has seen any in last 20 years not on a gun --tell me about it--thanks for all commints--Americal----Wayne. forgot :) Rugerguy--mr. Dan has :D I think :?

flatgate

Hawkeye
americal said:
Wonder what happened to left over sights ?

A gun parts supply business bought them from Micro and I grabbed all I could afford. That was at least 10 years ago....... probably 15....

flatgate

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
I have not ignored this matter; will keep looking for them and the complete gun(s)..........Still remember the RSSE that was set up this way, offered by a Polish fellow from Milwaukee, at a MN Weapons Collectors' Show in Rochester MN in the early 70's.(40+ yrs ago).........Funny how those SEE's(significan emotional event) stay in a guy's mind. Glad i found at least one for you! 8) MIKE

At Tulsa about 3 years ago Tucsonite spotted a LWSC gun upstairs (the very last table farthest back from downstairs) with the Micro additions. What a neat looking gun. I made an offer and we were $100 apart and I left it laying on the table. All the way back to MN I wished I had bought it. Neat collection you have there.

Tucsonite

Single-Sixer
jussbad said:
At Tulsa about 3 years ago Tucsonite spotted a LWSC gun upstairs (the very last table farthest back from downstairs) with the Micro additions. What a neat looking gun. I made an offer and we were $100 apart and I left it laying on the table. All the way back to MN I wished I had bought it. Neat collection you have there.

You too huh, I went back 3 times to look at it before I told you about it :D :D :D

americal

Hunter
Sold three --that had problems--but not any i've gotten from RugerForum members :) 17 minus 3 =14 now & thats all I got but a Ruger CHARGER that I shoot --- RSS's & Charger what a contrast :lol: but its just right for me can't see :lol: can't hold tight because of major hand surgeries. WOW a lightweight micro---wonder were its at :?:Right now RR has my attention :) YEA-Flatgate has a box of microsights & Jussbad has a box of Factory stags-- & Flattop44 has every model ever made + some they never put on the market :!: They don't call this RugerForum for NOTHING :) Forgot RR has TWO factory nickle plated SC6's that one serial # follows the other 8) as in RRRR4 then RRRR5.

gunslinger_h

Blackhawk
Americal. You sure did make that flatgate look good. Glad you ended up with it. My eyes are open for more just to let you know. Best to you, Hank.

love it when one can help another collector out, thats what its really all about....................looking GOOD ( and looking for MORE...) 8)

HHHmmm, about a 'LW' with 'Micros' we got one some time back, but put it back to "normal" and sent her on her way :roll:
( it was a 'tricolor' one....)