Amoskeag Auction

Help Support Ruger Forum:

chilidog

Single-Sixer
Did anybody go to the auction? The suspense is gnawing on me. I won't know until Wednesday if my bid was successful. Anybody have prices on the #1's?
Kevin

picketpin

Buckeye
$2800 and $3600 plus the commision on the TWO #1s in 284 Winchester.

There were not three of them. Waiting for Wednesday and the realized prices on the rest.

I have to admit the 284s went for about $1000 each less than I thought they would.

Ross

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
Thanks, Carl. My North Dakota Friend, Kelly, called and told me of the item. O'wise, I may have been unaware of it's offering. It is great to pair up these Old Rugers! 8)Kelly and I go back a ways. He is passionate about Number One rifles. In fact we have, amongst others here, bird dogged the same rifles and I have parted with some of mine as a result. That "scratched up" revolver that was discovered in the Greater Phoenix Valley caused the movement of some four Number Ones to the Orange Blossem State, as an example. It is, indeed, great to be this "mature" and to have this much fun, amongst so many Good Friends~~~~! :wink:

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey John, sometimes I wish I didn't have so many friends......at least not the ones so willing to help me spend my money :lol: :lol: :lol: see ya RR.

radicalrod

Hunter
Mike, the problem is I usually DON'T need any help......I am perfectly capable of making irrational decisions all by myself :? :? :? My logic sometimes defies all reason......I blame it on the darn voices I hear whispering between my ears :lol: :lol: :lol: Kinda like a "dog whistle".....BUY THAT RUGER.......YOU REALLY NEED IT.......RR.

lowwall

Single-Sixer
There was Three #1s in 284 listed in the catalog. The prices are up on there web site now.

lowwall

Single-Sixer
Ruger #1s in 284
#59 $2875.00
#273 $4370.00
#276 $977.50
Ruger #1V 7mm$1610.00
No price on the Ruger #1 in 222

Stumps13

Single-Sixer
Great prices on the #1's.. Does anyone have a value on a M77R (Flatbolt) in 284? Just wondering of the value.