Harrisburg Show; Now with a few IMAGES!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mike722

Buckeye
after being a witness to the chair incident, I feel that further investigation is warranted... seems like Contender was constantly sawing on Rod's chair with a pocket knife whenever Rod was away from the table.. maybe the Warren Commision can recovene.. :wink:

contender

Ruger Guru
I was sawing on Mikes chair as I was hoping to get a better deal on a certain Ruger if he was to fall and I could "help" him recover!
And,, the max gross weight of the chair was too low for normal sized men.

contender

Ruger Guru
Yes,,, we do have to thank Matt for a fine job.
And to all of us who display,, (Including you) we do it because we ENJOY doing it. To those folks who don't,, but think they'd like to,,,, I say DO IT!!!!!!!
And RR is a lot of fun to socialize with,, and he does occasionally provide "entertainment!"

JCCVaquero

Bearcat
http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/rr69/jcc9422m/102_1726.jpg
revolveravitar.jpg

Justt wanted to share my latest projects. The 50th BearCat is for son Lance in about 20 years. Sack Peterson is making stag grips for 50th single-six and 50th .357 Blackhawk.

tommygun

Single-Sixer
Matt, I would like to think that I will have some sort of display. Send me the info please. Should be a great birthday, March 20th! Will be celebrating the God Lord givng me another year and his willing I am still cancer free. Tom

bigbore45colt

Hunter
No problem, Tom. We'll be doing it again this coming March and you're welcome to attend. More info to come in January...

Email me and we can discuss off line if you want.

BB45C