New Year 61 years later..........

Help Support Ruger Forum:

started off pretty good today, got to meet the "boys" for lunch and Laura got her New Years gift..............
added to her "original" #3102 ,first Red Eagle she got ( her FIRST gun really) and another year later, in 1982, when the Bill Ruger Signature model arrived on the scene, we were able to match up her "first " and the last RST-4 in 1982 ,the #17-03102, and today we were able to get a type II RSS , and it too is serial number #3102................

a3102firstlast.jpg

a3102pairserials.jpg

a3102trio.jpg

gee, now we will have to keep an eye out for the Bearcat , #3102..... 8)

Hey, I figure between you and Bill H, ( may have to call the Bearcat lady too..) but I kinda thought you guys may know where #3102 bearcat is at...............hey Maybe Chad knows????

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey Dan, be careful....that's how I got started in the numbers game :lol: :lol: :lol:

The first Red Eagle I bought was 0265 (first 3 digit gun too).....and the rest is history.....the next was the RSS, then the BKH3 and the BKH41....next a Hawkeye then the 44 Deer Stalker......still lookin for the rest :D :D :D see ya RR.

flattop44

Buckeye
Hey Dan, that is quite a score. We checked our "Cats" lists and that number is not on it. We will note it in our "what folks need" book and keep an eye out for it.
FT44/aka Bill

Thanks guys, and like Radical pointed out, its that "first one" that kinda gets things 'going' and that Red eagle #3102 was Lauras FIRST gun, ever......
but "thankfully" its ONLY "old" 22 's that she keeps anymore, so bottom line is ONE Bearcat, and ONE 'Lightweight' that would fall in her collecting range.........she sold off MOST everything after 1959-60...........