Ruger Memoribilia

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Ruger Land

Bearcat
Does anyone know any information on a 12Ga. shotshell with a ruger eagle on it that works like a kaleidoscope? We have some unique pieces in our ruger collection and this is one of them

flatgate

Hawkeye
Welcome to Ruger Forum! Ah-ha! You're from "that part of the country" where the goodies are found.

We do have a few Members here on Ruger Forum whom are very well versed on the Memorabilia!

My knowledge is limited..... my avatar is about my best item.

flatgate

Ruger Land

Bearcat
Yes this is the land of getting ruger memoribila and lots of it. The brass part of the shell is were the eye piece is that you look into.

IMG_0108-1.jpg

contender

Ruger Guru
Welcome to the Forum!
That shotgun shell you pictured is a new one to me,, and I collect the memoribilia. I have some of the blue ones shown above.

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Seen pic ofone before I think. Wanna say it was for some promotional event. I have a box of the blue ones. Selling? (hint, hint). ;)

Ruger Land

Bearcat
My dad use to work at rugers so he collected things for awhile then he got me into it and the both of us now have a quite large collection and still going. I will get some more pics on here this afternoon. I have a bunch of one of a kind goodies. :) sorry its not for sale....

weaselmeatgravy

Staff member
I have a kaleidascope shotgun shell but it is not Ruger marked, I think it is Remington or Winchester. It came in a box-lot of stuff at some auction and was in the foam-lined box. I don't think they were sanctioned advertising materials from the companies but the use of the trademarks were licensed as on other things. So I doubt that the Ruger one was initiated by Ruger. So it would be collectible in the same sense that some of the belt buckles that were not spawned by Ruger are collectible. Or the big shotshell mugs, etc.

BlkHawk73

Hunter
I think I love you! :lol: I've seen the chairs once before butnot the portrait or clock. Verrrry nice! 

flatgate

Hawkeye
Scoot,

Don't be afraid to make your images a bit larger. Just please keep them "narrow" enough that one doesn't have to scroll left and right to see the whole thing......

162714765.jpg

323336507.jpg

188035540.jpg

I have a few goodies.......they're so easy to find out here in WY :roll:

flatgate

Ruger Land

Bearcat
The guy I got the clock from said there were only two of these clocks made and the other belongs to hank williams..... and this guy was real close to Bill Sr. I would like to able to verify this some how

scoots dad

ubme

Bearcat
You have some great pieces of memorabilia pictured.
This the first I've seen of the Kaleidoscope.

The directors chairs were distributed through Davidson's or Elliot Bros. Wholesalers?

I would like to see a better picture of the Wilson Buckle which has the Auto Pistol. What series is it and is it numbered?

What is below the Wilson Buckle?

The clock, WOW!

Thanks and welcome also

Blackhawk73 I sent a pm

contender

Ruger Guru
As a poor boy just trying to stay in the race with Shawn or Rick,, my collection is far from all that. Then I see the pics of these things,, and I just hang my head,, knowing I'll never be able to get such nice pieces. This small dog, will have to stay on the porch,, and grin at these big dogs!
VERY nice stuff!

BlkHawk73

Hunter
After those small dogs come the pups. I guess I'm a pup as I've only been on this memorabilia kick for a couple years now. I'm trying.

Ruger Land

Bearcat
I enjoy looking at all sorts of different ruger collectibles and I hope you all don't mine me showing you ours to enjoy, it is all pretty neat, The Wilson belt buckle was made for Bill Ruger Sr from Jerry Wilson, it is a one of a kind. It says on the back Wilsons World Prototype. It has BILL RUGER on the front of buckle with a gold ruger pistol in the center.This was his personel one.I will show a better picture of it later. THANKS Scoots dad