Ruger indian blanket bag

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ubme

Bearcat
I'm assuming your referring to the Ruger bag made from a Southwestern blanket? These where sold in approx. 1990. If the bag is in like new condition I'd put a value of $200 - $250.

caryc

Hawkeye
I have a stupid question. What kind of bag are we talking about here. Shopping bag? Womens purse? Diaper bag? Give me a clue here.

j p sixguns welldone

Single-Sixer
Ok I'm sorry about the desciption but it is indian blanket,southwest blanket,horse blanket with leather strap and movable pad with sheepskin on one side, the ends of bag are the same kind of leather as strap and patch the patch has the ruger symbol and it says ruger fire arms below it.and i suppose it could be used as a diaper bag it does not say anywhere on the bag so it could also be used as a purse (womens) or maybe a europene shoulder bag maybe a gym bag. but ubeme thanks i think you know what i was trying too describe. sorry no pictures as of yet trying to figure that out still. thanks J.P.

ubme

Bearcat
These bags measured 22"L x 10"W x 12"H w/ detachable leather shoulder strap. The Ruger Firearms logo is also stamped in leather. Again, these were sold in approx. 1990 and listed in Ruger's 1st Sportswear & Accessories brochure for $149.50.

100_1689.jpg

I got one of those years back & I really liked it so I said "Heck I am going to use it & I have enjoyed useing it until I run into Ruger Collectors that keep trying to take off my hands". They are also lined & have a small pocket on the side inside the bag..

J/S

SteveRuger said:
I got one of those years back & I really liked it so I said "Heck I am going to use it & I have enjoyed useing it until I run into Ruger Collectors that keep trying to take off my hands". They are also lined & have a small pocket on the side inside the bag..

J/S
Steve

If I had one I would use it too. Sure would like to find one for sale - used or new.
GW