That's why you just have to go to the shows...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bigbore45colt

Hunter
Went to the local show today. Met up with a couple of buddies and we kicked around the isles. This was a good Ruger show, there were a good number of OM Rugers for sale, many of them boxed...a boxed Hawkeye, boxed Single Sixes, some 357 and 44 flat-tops, including a 10" gun, a 2-digit mahogany cased Super (#63), though in the usual "left-in-the-case-for-too-long" rough shape, a 2-digit (reblued) Single Six (#21), a brass framed Super, etc...

I showed an incredible amount of restraint, for me, as I'm working on a few other things right now ( :wink: ), and only came home with this lil' ol' thing...sorry for the poor picture quality, just not a great day outside here for picture-taking...

393820729.jpg

393820733.jpg

393820737.jpg

393820731.jpg

s/n 712. I'd call it 97-98% condition with the most of that from a little bit of muzzle wear on the left side and the rest from handling marks here and there. Factory stags, box, oil wrap and manual.

And that is what makes going to all of the shows, and coming home empty handed so many times, all worth it...for that one time in many, many months where you actually find something to take back and put away.

I didn't even buy a single Ruger in Tulsa, but 3 weeks later, at a show less than 10 miles from my house... Works for me!

BB45C

Nice one Matt, I remember getting one just like that walked in a little 150 table show up here in Ashtabula some time back..........bet we got ours cheaper than you did...hee, hee

nice score, and yes, one just has to keep going and looking...........

flatgate

Hawkeye
:shock:

OMG, Hole Lee Shirt!, Unbelievable, Incredible, What a find, never seen something like that, I can't believe it, etc., etc. etc.

WOW! Amazing find!

flatgate

chet15

Hawkeye
Bet Dale D would like to know how to get ahold of that #63 Super since he's working on a set with that number.
Chet15

radicalrod

Hunter
Matt, that musta been sensory overload.....SWEET 44.....way better than my local show this weekend....all I saw was a LWAC and I passed.....days like that make up for the rest.....looks like a keeper.....see ya RR.

XLIV

Single-Sixer
Little show in Klamath Falls Oregon yesterday, the show was almost over and a little table in back had these stacked up. Guy says "you want 'em you can have 'em". Most have wrappers and all the paperwork in them.

Like the thread says, you gotta go to the shows.

ba1jk.jpg

radicalrod

Hunter
OH YA.....I think you need it JOHN.....just have MATT ship it to Walter first....then to you.....is it a LONG FRAME.....if not have Walter ship it to me instead :lol: :lol: :lol: see ya RR