Help Support Ruger Forum:

Otony

Blackhawk
:?:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=203831029

pix584578663.jpg

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey you found one of the "ULTRA RARE" Radical Rod special issue guns...even I don't have one yet :shock: :shock: :shock: that looks like it will fit right in with the new spinning hub caps I had installed on the "RUGER CHASER" :lol: :lol: :lol: see ya RR.

Gosh after looking at the link I guess it is just a Roy Rogers gun :( :( :( I didn't realize they made stainless "BUCKEYE's"......

weaselmeatgravy

Staff member
Might be wise to call Records on that SN if seriously contemplating purchase. I reckon it letters as a plain-jane blue S3840. Looks like it has some sort of aluminum oxide coating or whatever.

I spilled the guts from an Etch-a-Sketch when I was about 8 years old and everything it touched looked just like that "stainless" finish.

chet15

Hawkeye
weaselmeatgravy said:
Might be wise to call Records on that SN if seriously contemplating purchase. I reckon it letters as a plain-jane blue S3840. Looks like it has some sort of aluminum oxide coating or whatever.

Its a Buckeye Special 38-40/10MM. Looks like just about any model was used for the RR customs.
Chad