Well I did another trade.......

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Not long ago I acquired BKH4 # 59 and S47 # 41.....well a good guy and fellow collector told me he had #59 S47 along with the Anniversary Super SB-00059....so we made a deal and he has #41 and I have both old and new #59's.......gosh that is 3 NM's in one day (all was done at OGCA last weekend) I love that show....maybe tomorrow I will post pictures of the OM BKH46 in the box that I also found that weekend....maybe that cancels some of that NM KARMA :lol: :lol: :lol: Gotta give WES a BIG THANKS....see ya RR.

PB300286.jpg

PB300287.jpg

PB300293.jpg

PB300296.jpg

flatgate

Hawkeye
Dear RR,

Please use some of your uncanny ability to find neat Rugers and score S-47 s/n 100 for me. It's out there somewhere. A few folks I know have seen it but that's been quite a few years ago.

Sincerely,

flatgate

PS AWESOME deal! Really, really nice! :D

radicalrod

Hunter
FG, please hope I never find it as I would then think I need to talk you into letting me have all your #100 guns :lol: :lol: :lol: and I don't want to do that.....I think there is only a dozen more RUGERS that I "NEED" then I can QUIT......MAYBE....RR.

Bob, I didn't forget it.....look at my old posts....

yessir, those are some very ,very NICE guns, we got to see them up close and "in person" as this deal went down at ( behind MY table...) now think about it ,just how many 2 digit OM Supers are out there, and we had 3 of them ,including a LONG frame 2 digit, behind the table, all at the same time, to get to "fondle & play with.." tough to keep up with the Radical one, and Wes, but hell, thats what friends are for.......glad we were able to help out, I just wanted to "see" them .........
Flatgate, I keep telling you, gotta come to Ohio and set a spell, relax and "watch"........ :wink:

hdonlybob

Single-Sixer
Very nice finds Rod!!
Good for you.
Hey, you got a daughter I can marry ??? :shock: :lol: :idea:
Oh crap, I forgot I am way older than you.....
HD :D

westerville

Buckeye
Rod, you're welcome. I know you would have done the same for me.

Dan, thanks for letting us use "your space" at the show. It was nice to see all the Ruger Guys down there.

Hey you guys know the "door is always open, and there is a chair or two to set a spell...." and YOU know and have seen just what comes by and often 'stops & stays' there............. :roll: