32 H&R Mag sp 101

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Terry T

Buckeye
It's my impression that a this time there is no premium for rarity for the SP101 in .32mag. If anything, they seem to be selling for a bit less than the more popular .357mags. The 327 has sort of usurped it.

There are few SP101 collectors at this time so most of the buyers are shooters.
So -- I'd pay about what I'd pay for a .357mag in the same condition.
I have both barrel lengths and the shorter one is my wife's favorite piece. Oh, and I have only 11 SP101s. :D
Terry T

collectormzornes

Blackhawk
Terry T
I am not a collector by any means I may have one or two nice guns that would even qualify as a collector. I do have a couple of Sp101's and thought about trying to get the hard ones first be it shooters or collectors. So far I have 9mm and a 38 only and have the chance to buy a NIB with shipper 32 mag for about $375.

Rocdoc

Buckeye
Sounds like a good deal to me, I had wanted one on the 32mags myself but have never found one for a decent price.

Chance

Buckeye
Sounds good. I sold one with box and papers but no shipper in Aug for $400 + tax in the first 1/2 hour of the show. Guy was happy just to find one.

Chance

Buckeye
Sounds good. They may not be rare but they are not all that easy to to come by, at least here in Az. I sold one with box and papers but no shipper in Aug for $400 + tax in the first 1/2 hour of the show. Guy was happy just to find one.