Interesting poster

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
I found this at Tulsa. It is a Buckeye Blackhawk in the .38-.40 -- 10mm. Written in the corner is ROHRICH. Any information would be helpful. I thought maybe there may be a holster company named Rohrich but after researching it I came up with nothing.

watches001.jpg

contender

Ruger Guru
I'm gonna have to dig into my stuff to see if I have one of those. I think I do,,, and if so,, I'll have to see if it's like yours.
I have no clue about ROHRICH.

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
Ty, Here is another poster for the Buckeye's.
DisplayShow2010084.jpg

This one is not that big. The first post that poster is about 2'X3'.
Looks to be the same picture but the small one has the WANTED poster on it.

Maybe the bigger one has been photo shoped and the guy who did is Rohrich? :?

chet15

Hawkeye
That's what I'm wondering...maybe the person who took the original photo was Rohrich? Kinda like a business card.
Chet15

More of a company name, aside from the car dealer over in Pittsburgh......we recall a leather maker back in the 80's but thought it was saddlery??? never know, maybe Ruger tried to get them to make holsters, like Bianchi did, or how about the black and brown flap holsters ,with the 'Buckeye' leaf on them for these guns.....the old man (Johns Sporting Goods) who owned Buckeye and had some of those made up for the Buckeye guns in 1989 and 90, but they never took off or cost too much, been a while since we had ,and seen them down in Canton,Ohio...wish I had them NOW..........