Looking for info on Ruger Mark I, II, and III pistols

Help Support Ruger Forum:

wired1979

Bearcat
Hey all,

I'm looking for a definitive source for info and possible pricing for Ruger Mark I, II, III pistols.

I know there are a bunch of versions of each pistol, many made for specific distributors.

Is there a website that would list what Ruger has made and what they look like?

thanks

wired1979

chet15

Hawkeye
By Joining Red Eagle News Exchange ($25 gets you four issues a year) you'll also receive the reference of Ruger firearms which not only tells of all Ruger .22 pistol variations, quantities made and dates of manufacture, but it also tells the same for all Ruger firearms. Send me a PM and I'll send you the signup info.
Chet15

street

Hunter
If you are interested in all Rugers. Their model numbers, production numbers and dates, and their price that you would expect to pay or sell. Then as mention above, join the RENE. I knew Chad when he was a teenager and used to go with his father to the Ruger Show in Monroeville PA. Back then he would go around to every table and write down the serial number of every Ruger that he saw. Now 30 years later he is still doing the same. All of this valuable information is yours for only a few dollars a year. The best money you will spend on Ruger Collecting

1gunsnotenough

Buckeye
I've got an extra if interested.
IMGP1291.jpg
[/img]

Latest posts