ONE of a FEW T Town finds.......

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Well me and Mrs Radical had a wonderful time in Tulsa....our table is next to Steve Ruger aka Steve Adamsom and Ruger1441 aka John Fairbanks.........the World famous LONG FRAME SUPER GUYS.....I was only able to buy this because they didn't know what it was not have a "LONG FRAME" attached to it........T678 shipped in an OM box with a label placed on the end.....wouldn't fit in the regular box with the INC marked compensator attached......SWEET....see ya RR.
PB160265.JPG

PB160267.JPG

PB160269.JPG

PB160271.JPG

chet15

Hawkeye
Neat gun Rod! I've got that example noted in the reference as the highest known in a two-piece box other than what it was supposed to be shipped in.
Probably a BKH45 box underneath that label...or BKH31?
Chet15

radicalrod

Hunter
I think I will take it to the airport and run it through the new scanners :lol: :lol: :lol: Lets just hope no "BAD GUY" hides a bomb in a body cavity someday :shock: :shock: :shock: you think taking your shoes off SUCKS :lol: :lol: :lol: see ya RR.

radicalrod

Hunter
Gosh THANKS Bob, I hadn't heard about "TAKE YOUR GUN TO THE AIRPORT DAY".......and I have Wednesdays off :roll: :roll: :roll: I will be certain to mention YOUR NAME as the one who told me :lol: :lol: :lol: see ya RR

"What good is a box and no gun ????"

Remember you said that the next time a rare box comes up for sale. ;)

The airport scan was to see what's under the "label" . . . right? Don't need the gun for that.

radicalrod

Hunter
Well I am happy to make you guys laugh......Dan, I would have said the same thing myself....

Ale.....YEP I understand...next rare box I see I most likely have a gun that fits....

Contender......I never knew you had such thoughts about me :!: :!: :!:

Remember ya gotta have fun or why be here.....RR.