Living on "Tulsa Time" ***Pictures Added***

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Tucsonite

Single-Sixer
Well I am sorry to say that I didnt get any pictures taken today of the many fabulous Displays that are being shown in Tulsa. But I will give it my best to get a few tomorrow and try to post them tomorrow night. All the Big Dogs are running fast and Furious. Saw lots of collectible Rugers just waiting for new owners.
A few that I saw away from the Ruger area were Red Eagle 3 digit (now owned by a Big Dog) a Shooter Hawkeye in the $1000 price range a few engraved old model 357's, a Boxed Hawkeye & scope, NIB old Model Blackhawks, a couple 10" Blackhawks, and Single Sixes everywhere.

Hope to gets some pictures

Dan

Thanks AZDan, we're stuck here on
daylights Savings time.......oh well, have fun, say 'hello' to all our friends and enjoy the displays,looking forward to the pictures and already heard about Steves' awesome display,way to go... and by the way say "HI" to the guys ( and gals) UPSTAIRS, with the S&WCA....... :wink:

Tucsonite

Single-Sixer
Pictures by OM Crazy

100_5598.jpg

100_5597.jpg

100_5599.jpg

100_5596.jpg

100_5595.jpg

100_5594.jpg

100_5593.jpg

100_5592.jpg

100_5591.jpg

100_5590.jpg

100_5588.jpg

OldRugerMan

Blackhawk
Thanks Dan and Congratulations Steve! I saw the display of 50 Years of the Super Blackhawk in Boise last year and can tell everyone it is spectacular :!:

fredrx

Single-Sixer
Nice, but inquiring minds wnat to know: were there any .22 pistol displays?

Tucsonite

Single-Sixer
Thanks everyone but I am just the messenger in this case, Vince had already taken the pictures so I didnt even take my camera into the show this year. Jerry your display deserved a post all of its own it was so nice !!!! I will see if Vinny the Snake just forgot to send me the picture of it.

Dan

Terry T

Buckeye
Some might fine displays!
But.... What? .... No double action displays? Dang! Well, maybe next year! :D
Terry T

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey Jerry is going to need to build a double deck display soon :lol: :lol: :lol: all them "scarce and rare" Rugers are having a hard time fitting on the table :shock: :shock: :shock: can't wait till next year already.....see ya RR.

Tucsonite

Single-Sixer
Hey Vince,

I think you woke Radical up from his bed under his display when you snapped the shot of his, thats what those big bottles of GJ the night before will get ya... right Rod?