Need some help on a WIW

Help Support Ruger Forum:

This isn't an old gun, but I can't find anything on it.
10/22, all Realtree Hardwoods Camo. I've never seen one like this, it has a matching Nikon 4 by 9 scope.
Ser # 35381995
Anyone know what when where this would have been offered? Is it a distributor special? According to the ser # it's a 2009 model.
Thanks for any info.

I JUST saw a combo very similar to that, online. Nikon scope, too. Of course, I can't find it, now! :oops:

In the meantime, here's its cousin, clad in Mossy Oak Breakup(?).
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/36_59_79/products_id/411540171

chet15

Hawkeye
jimbo1096 said:
This isn't an old gun, but I can't find anything on it.
10/22, all Realtree Hardwoods Camo. I've never seen one like this, it has a matching Nikon 4 by 9 scope.
Ser # 35381995
Anyone know what when where this would have been offered? Is it a distributor special? According to the ser # it's a 2009 model.
Thanks for any info.

The realtree camo 10/22 has been out for a while, but I've not heard of it coming from the factory with the camo Nikon scope. if you have the box, let us know what the catalog number is on the end of the box as well as the model number. That will help in determining if it came from the factory that way.
Chet15

Yep- that's the gun but in a different camo pattern. Were these regular model listings or distributor exclusives?
Did the scope come as part of the package? The camo pattern match & color is a dead on perfect match, so is why I was wondering if they came together.
Uncle Howie (I'm also a 'Howie'), wish you could find that other listing!

Edit to add- Seems to be a Lipsey's special, Item No: RU1022RPFCARH, comes without the scope.

chet15

Hawkeye
jimbo1096 said:
Edit to add- Seems to be a Lipsey's special, Item No: RU1022RPFCARH, comes without the scope.

That would be model number 1172. This number will be on the label on the end of the box.
If you still have the box, does it have enough room in the box to fit the 10/22 with the scope on the gun? If not, the gun didn't come with the scope.
Chet15