Fun in TULSA

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Had a great time in Tulsa with the ROCS crew....

Saw a 2 digit Bear Cat thanks to Chuck.....with two too many digits

Then saw a 2 digit RSS thanks to JC....#22....I used to own #21 but it has moved on...

Bought some Ruger boxes which included a LW box that came with the matching gun...

Don't worry Jerry it's not a green wreath.....

Sold a Jerred Jr engraved RSS4 too....

I love the Tulsa gun show so many guns and so little money....RR

PS gotta thank Dave for the awesome TEE SHIRT...I know I owe you big time....

radicalrod

Hunter
jussbad said:
Lets see some pictures. Modern day - everyone has phone cameras. Load them up.

Sounds like you had a great time Rod.

Well Gary the only thing that would have made it better is if you would have shown up :lol: :lol: :lol:

We could have told Dale, Dan and John stories.....man I miss these guys....RR

ndruger

Single-Sixer
Sorry I couldn't make it this time. Glad I didn't miss a green wreath box. The weather has improved some here can't believe the 28 inches of snow we got has almost melted. Still a few snow banks left, but we have some fresh snow also. Jerry

radicalrod

Hunter
GRAMPS 51 said:
So do you now own that 2 digit cat or the RSS ? I'm going to have to make it too that show one of these years

Gramps

Well the Bear Cat was QO42 but a rookie thought it was 0042 like the early red eagles....I wasn't too hard on him but I know he will never make that mistake again...

The RSS was above my pay grade....it did have Ivory stocks...and it was PLUM BEAUTIFUL too....no box.....the owner was advised that it was worth over $10K so I decided to pass. He had bought it several months earlier on a buy it now on GB....I need to go check completed sales to see if I can figure out what he has into it...

El Numero Uno

Buckeye
Those who are members of the Ruger Owners & Collectors Society by now should have received their Winter
Report covering the Tulsa activities. You now know "the rest of the story" on the Ruger Single Six #22. If you are not member, then you are in the dark. Join now!

radicalrod

Hunter
El Numero Uno said:
Those who are members of the Ruger Owners & Collectors Society by now should have received their Winter
Report covering the Tulsa activities. You now know "the rest of the story" on the Ruger Single Six #22. If you are not member, then you are in the dark. Join now!

Well mine must be "lost in the mail".......RR