' low number' gun.................

Help Support Ruger Forum:

walked into the show this weekend, never know just what and when something "neat" will come to you out of the blue......

rtwgdopl.jpg

this is one of the'low number' ( #73 subscription) guns that went out to some of Mr Rugers 'favorite folks.this one went to Frank Kenna of the Marlin Firearms company......"never say never" 8) :wink:

OK, OK< and the once in a while , a "3 digit" gun also, a NIB .357 Maximum............

FwNUM0Zl.jpg

yes, it still has the factory grease all over it 8)

44Squatch

Single-Sixer
That's got some miles on it ... from Prescott AZ to New Haven CT to 'somewhere' to 1gunsnotenough in Georgia to 'somewhere' to Cleveland OH with RugerGuy. Or should we call you 'Ruger Magnet'?

WoW, kinda neat now knowing some of its travels.

I saw it in person. Still in great condition.

yes, if some of these could only talk instead of "bark"......... 8)
like often said, "we are only temporary custodians....." :roll:
gotta keep an eye out for 'others' as that was the only reason I got it ,was for our friend, on the western side of Ohio, who was looking for one, and better one with a "reason/history or story............" :wink:

chet15

Hawkeye
Dan:
Kenna would have been lucky to receive that model. That's the first one I can think of that I've heard went to the actual recipient. Most of the early Competition Target models went through normal distribution. We never received ours.
Chet15