2014 Ruger Employee Gift

Help Support Ruger Forum:

chet15

Hawkeye
mohavesam said:
Strange the 50-year baseball bats, enamel wall signs, and Ertl metal trucks do not show up on any gift lists? I love the Peterbilt semi and the 1950s cab-over trucks! :wink:

Yes...those items weren't actually given as X-mas gifts or 10-year club gifts. Most of that kind of stuff was used for dealers aids etc. I forget now how the 50th Anniversary baseball bats came about, but there are two different types of that as well.
Chet15

chet15

Hawkeye
mohavesam said:
Strange the 50-year baseball bats, enamel wall signs, and Ertl metal trucks do not show up on any gift lists? I love the Peterbilt semi and the 1950s cab-over trucks! :wink:

Yes...those items weren't actually given as X-mas gifts or 10-year club gifts. Most of that kind of stuff was used for dealers aids etc. I forget now how the 50th Anniversary baseball bats came about, but there are two different types of that as well.
Chet15

Roboink555

Bearcat
I have the pocket knife, a stein, ceramic dish and a candy dish or ash tray...not sure what it is...I don't smoke so it's a candy dish. Also have the ertl truck.

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
1gunsnotenough said:
So who has one each of ite5ms on list?
I would say I have about 95% of the list and then some. Several items not on the list and several sample items also not on the list shown. When I did the calendars I did have photos of such items.

RPM Enterprises

Buckeye
circlergrugers said:
Ok, I wonder what I'm missing here?.
Tyrone wants more, and Rick claims to have an unknown
I don't see much for pictures here!!
So help us bystanders out.
I did PM Ty about what it is but prefer to keep it low key till I figure out what I want to do with it.....or let's say them. Got your curiosity going huh Hank. I have some more information I am researching about the items and the individual who produced them. :shock:

chet15

Hawkeye
WIL TERRY said:
How can there be all that 10/22 stuff from 1962 when that 22 rifle was not introduced till some years later ?

Correct....the list there is an old old list. It needs updated.
The other 10/22 magazines in different colors were also from 1976.
Chet15