Value of consecutive pair

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
How about 4 10" 357 Flat tops :lol: :lol: :lol: thanks GDOG

I also have 3 Hawkeyes in a row....all in the 1xx range...what was I thinking :roll: :roll: :roll:

How does SAME NUMBERED GUNS affect value if any :?: :?: :?: I have a few runs like that too...RR

street

Hunter
Yes RR!!! They are out there, but just how many have you seen for sale? There are just so few that ever come up for sale that it would be hard to figure a going price for 3 in a row, or 4, or 5!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

radicalrod said:
Well believe it or not BUT my neighbor has the fifth in the row 10" 357 to my 4 :shock: :shock: :shock: RR

I'd assume you mow his lawn, wash his vehicles, plow his garden, cut his firewood, haul his trash, feed and walk his dog, and send him really nice Christmas cards . . . right??

:wink: :wink: :mrgreen: :wink: :wink:

radicalrod

Hunter
Ale-8(1) said:
radicalrod said:
Well believe it or not BUT my neighbor has the fifth in the row 10" 357 to my 4 :shock: :shock: :shock: RR

I'd assume you mow his lawn, wash his vehicles, plow his garden, cut his firewood, haul his trash, feed and walk his dog, and send him really nice Christmas cards . . . right??

:wink: :wink: :mrgreen: :wink: :wink:

NOPE, they call me RADICAL ROD not CRAZY ROD :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just knowing where it is located is enough for me....RR

single action

Single-Sixer
For Radical sake, what is the multiplier for three, four or more? Or Flatgates trio of consecutive Convertible Bearcats? Just Curious bob

Bottom line is, whatever someone thinks it's worth to own something exceedingly scarce/rare. There are darn few players at this level.

As Dan would say, the "pucker factor" plays hugely into such cases.

A couple of weeks ago, a consecutive pair of nice four-digit Type One .357 Flattops from Bob Campbell's collection sold for only a little more than either of the individual guns should have gone for, so it's not always an "upward spiral". Ya just never know.

:)