Current Red Eagle News Exchange

Help Support Ruger Forum:

chet15

Hawkeye
Just letting everybody know that we're a little late on this issue of Red Eagle News Exchange.
Been busy around here preparing for a bundle of joy with our 16 year old daughter.
But I expect to mail this out by the end of next week.
Chet15

Coogs

Maximum
Grandpa???? :shock: :shock: Hell, I remember when YOU were a snot nose kid runnin' around the Monroeville show! Congrats. Keep you and everyone in my prayers for a perfect outcome, Coogs.

street

Hunter
Coogs said:
Grandpa???? :shock: :shock: Hell, I remember when YOU were a snot nose kid runnin' around the Monroeville show! Congrats. Keep you and everyone in my prayers for a perfect outcome, Coogs.
Yes I too remember those days. Even then he knew more about Rugers then any ten of us did, and still does. :roll:

radicalrod

Hunter
Well I remember a picture a young Chad H drew of Mr Jeff Munnel many years ago.....

I have a picture one of his kids drew of me in Tulsa some years ago.....I need to find that....RR

mr.deerstalker said:
NOPE, .....my son don't even have a G/F at 27yo.....working hard on his career ....I think / hope....LOL

hey, im only 56 YO give it a break....

:arrow:
Heck Scott Joel is going to have his third in 6 months!
& that will put me up to 16 Grand Children :!:
I turn 60 next month..
Tell Robbie to get busy! LOL

Coogs

Maximum
Hell, RR, as old as you are you probably have underwear as old as me!! :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: Love ya man, Coogs.

Latest posts