Amazing Ruger Customer Service

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mm6mm6

Blackhawk
My best friend bought a 3-screw Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 Magnum from the estate of Terry Murbach (Will Terry here on the Ruger Forum).

It had been converted to the transfer bar at some point, so value as an original 3-screw was not a concern.

My buddy shot 400 rounds of Magnums and Special through it and loves Terry's gun.

But then something broke and the gun would not cock or rotate the cylinder. He cleaned it and shook it and followed some other advice.

Then he called Ruger. They emailed him a pre-paid call tag. He sent the gun to Ruger. They replaced a broken transfer bar, test fired the revolver, cleaned it, and then shipped it back to my friend. All no charge. And the entire process, including shipping both ways took a week and a half.

OUTSTANDING! It's why I would never hesitate to recommend a Ruger firearm to anyone.

Just thought I'd share as good stories don't always make it around.

-Steve

woodsy

Blackhawk
That's a good experience, hands down. Then, there are guys like me, who has seven Ruger's, all bought brand new, and never a problem with ANY of them. And I put a serious amount of rounds through all of them (my wife even buys gift cards for me to the local range). Even if I am on "borrowed time", I know that Ruger will take care of any problems in the future.