A tale of two Rugers

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Naphtali

Single-Sixer
I have two Ruger SP101s, a three-inch barrel and a four-incher. My four-incher has a buttery smooth trigger and very tight lock work. The three-inch has at best a less than mediocre trigger and less well fitted lock work. While its more utilitarian lock work is not a problem, its trigger is.

I am no gun tinkerer since the rheumatoid arthritis facet of MCTD has bunged up my hands for precise work. And I do not know what steps are available for a non-gunsmith like me anyway. To whom may I send this revolver to improve its trigger to at least approach my four-inch without reducing the mainspring's force on hammer fall?

Naphtali,
If you are willing to ship it to me I can do the work on the trigger/hammer to smooth it up. I can then (by law) ship it directly back to you. You can PM me if you want to discuss pricing, shipping cost, etc.

Tyrone, thanks for the plug, see you in Oct. (BTW, Jackie was selected for federal jury duty at that time frame but she told them about our vacation plans and she got a letter today excusing her from the duty so it will be both of us coming).