.30 Carbine throats fixed by DougGuy

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Johnnu2

Hunter
I've had this OM .30 Carbine that I bought used several years ago. It was always quite accurate if I could do my part with only one eye that can focus on the sights. One chamber would not always take my handloads; needed some force so I would skip it. ANYWAY, I finally got off my butt and sent they cylinder to DougGuy to do did his magic. Fair price and quick turnaround.... This forum is a great place to find help. Yesterday I tried it out and all my crummy handloads slipped in with no problem and the accuracy was even better than before. I used the same cheap, bulk, plated 110gr bullets from Frontier bullets (South Africa). Below is my 25yd. target shot off of sandbags using my (very old man's) left eye (for a right eye dominant guy).... YES, I threw two and knew it.....THANKS DougGuy see below:

contender

Ruger Guru
Doug,,, (as well as 2 dogs) has the knowledge, the proper tools, and the ability to fix these minor issues we have from time to time. I have some of the skills, and tools, but I too sent a cylinder to Doug to get a little "magic" done to it.
You are correct, his turnaround time is excellent, and his work it top notch. AND the icing on the cake is his fees are very reasonable.