LC9s trigger, alteration or replacement?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

H Richard

Bearcat
I have grown to really like my LC9s Pro, but the tip of the trigger when it is pulled digs into my finger. Seems the center part compresses a little deeper than the two side parts, leaving the pointy tip of each to dig into my finger. Does anyone else find this bothersome? Does anyone know of a replacement or flat trigger? (I have seen adds for Glock flat triggers, but don't recall the maker).

For one or two shots it isn't much of a problem, but after 15-20 it is, and I usually shoot 50-100 rounds in a practice session.

woodsy

Blackhawk
H Richard said:
For one or two shots it isn't much of a problem, but after 15-20 it is, and I usually shoot 50-100 rounds in a practice session.
I regularly shoot 100 rounds per session, and your complaint never surfaces. I never notice anything negative about my Pro, except for having to chase down all the hulls.

jabberwo

Bearcat
My new LC9s bites me too :(
5tsx20.jpg

jabberwo

Bearcat
I've seen some posts where folks do that. Gonna give it a try when I have the time. Seems enough folks complain that Ruger should have figured it out over the last couple of years. Wish APEX or Galloway made a replacement trigger for the striker version.

mohavesam

Hawkeye
Ruger designed the gun to be a belly gun. "Press against perp" and fire. I guess I don't understand the expectation otherwise.

As for the sharpness of the trigger edges, including the inside edges of the safety slot, seems like some emery cloth therapy would solve it?