Free Brass

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Well, I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. Good friend and customer brought me a little present when he stopped by to pick up his new suppressor and the Reising sub machine gun that I rehabed for him. 2 - 5 gallon buckets (full) of once fired range brass - .45 acp, .40 S&W and 9mm (he said there might be a few odd calibers in there also). He and his friend pick this up at the range they shoot at in NY that is mainly used by police personnel (his friend is a NYCPD Detective, 106th Precinct). The shooters just leave the brass. They don't reload and know I do so they brought it over to me. Now I just have to sort it. When I walk by I grab a handful and sort it. Gonna take a while but hey, it's free.

Rclark

Hunter
Unless you don't shoot any of those cartridges ;) . Other than that... free is always good... well usually! :)

Even if I didn't shoot those calibers (but I do :D ) I'll always take free brass. If for nothing else but to clean it up and sell it to use the money for this terrible addiction of buying/owning/shooting these short and long firesticks.

LDM

Blackhawk
A little sweat equity I'm sure will reward you. Great gift.