Rifle/Pistol Priming Tool

Help Support Ruger Forum:

loaded round

Hunter
First chance I had to use my new Frankford Arsenal priming tool this afternoon. After I read the instructions twice and ran two sample cases through to set the primer depth, I proceeded to prime my remaining 148 cases. Great tool, sturdy, well made, and absolutely no trouble with it's operation. I highly recommend this tool! Now if I can dump that POS Lyman hand tool...

loaded round

Hunter
First chance I had to use my new Frankford Arsenal priming tool this afternoon. After I read the instructions twice and ran two sample cases through to set the primer depth, I proceeded to prime my remaining 148 cases. Great tool, sturdy, well made, and absolutely no trouble with it's operation. I highly recommend this tool! Now if I can dump that POS Lyman hand tool...

loaded round

Hunter

loaded round

Hunter

loaded round

Hunter
Have used it twice now. Both times to prime military 5.56/.223 cases after primer crimp removal. Sorry about multiple entries, having some computer issues.

="Kevin"]How many chances to use the new tool? :D[/quote]