Please Share With Me---Who/Where is the best deal on-----

Help Support Ruger Forum:

----240gr, cast, coated, swc, bevel base, 44 bullets???

I spend at least 2 hours yesterday on-line trying to figure out the best buy. Life sure would be simpler if a bunch of folks had a long hard look at their web sites and made them a bit more user friendly. Sorry but I am not going to fill out all my personal info and come up with a new password etc., just so I can see what you charge for shipping. If I am not willing to do this, just think how many others are in the same state of mind. Hint, if your web site is like this---You are loosing customers.

These are just pieces of lead---so why do I find prices that vary as much as $0.06 each??? I am not looking for 100 or 200. I am looking for 2000, and perhaps more depending on the price. If you have a good source that does not take weeks or months to ship, and has decent customer service (real people actually answer the phone), please share the name or a link.

If anyone in the greater Portland/Seattle/Tri-Cities area, is interested in a bulk buy, please PM me and lets get this done.

mikld

Blackhawk
I'm afraid you're gonna have to figger this one out yourself. When you ask this kind of question on a forum, you're gonna get answers about nearly every commercial caster out there and what the poster uses, no actual comparisons. If I couldn't easily navigate a website and I really wanted their bullets, I'd call (or email).

gunzo

Hunter
I was going to suggest SNS Casting, guess I just did, but Summers does look reasonable.

daveg.inkc

Hunter
AJGUNNER said:
Clovishound said:
Summers has excellent prices, good service. Their coated bullets aren't the prettiest, but they do the job well IME.

They have .44 Hitek coated 240 gr SWCs for $45/500.

https://www.summersenterprisesllc.c...rd-cast-lead-bullet-p/hi-tek-44-240gr-500.htm

These guys are looking like the winners. So far they have the best selection in 44, the best price, and I actually received a return e-mail in less than an hour.
I counted 12 different Hi Tek bullets on Missouri's website. I found 3 on Summers. Did I miss some?

Latest posts