CCI .22LR Mini-Mags at PSA

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ranger1

Buckeye
Case of 5000 rounds, 40 Grain Round Nose for $279.99 and free shipping.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/cci-22-long-rifle-40-grain-round-nose-high-velocity-ammunition-case-of-5000-rounds.html?avad=55963_f125efee1&utm_source=Avantlink&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=cl

ranger1

Buckeye
Now $6.99/100 and free shipping with a 10+ box purchase.
https://palmettostatearmory.com/cci-mini-mag-22lr-40gr-copper-plated-round-nose-100rd-box.html

Use to buy bulk 22's 550 box for 8.75, still have plenty, bought them
when the getting was good. Think I still have about 20 grandson eats them right up, lol. Walmart was my friend. After the so call shortage which I believe the manufactures created things were not the same. Crooks all of them. ps

45Colt_Man

Blackhawk
ranger1 this is the second time you've convinced me buy more 22LR. Bought the 5 boxes of Federal 525, now 10 boxes of the Mini-Mag. Had more than enough to last me my lifetime as it was. Guess the grandson will be shooting more. :D

Dana

ranger1

Buckeye
45Colt_Man said:
ranger1 this is the second time you've convinced me buy more 22LR. Bought the 5 boxes of Federal 525, now 10 boxes of the Mini-Mag. Had more than enough to last me my lifetime as it was. Guess the grandson will be shooting more. :D

Dana
Like they say, buy ammo cheap and stack it deep. One never knows if or when, we'll experience another ammo shortage. Happy shooting to you and your Grandson. :)

Clovishound

Blackhawk
powder smoke said:
Use to buy bulk 22's 550 box for 8.75, still have plenty, bought them
when the getting was good. Think I still have about 20 grandson eats them right up, lol. Walmart was my friend. After the so call shortage which I believe the manufactures created things were not the same. Crooks all of them. ps

If you wanted to see the crooks that helped create the shortage you needed on go look and see the same group of people waiting in line for Walmart to put the .22s on the shelves. When WM started limiting purchases, they would be on their cells getting family members to come in and buy, depending on how much WM put on the shelf.

These same folks would be at the flea market on the weekend selling the same ammo at greatly increased prices. Unfortunately, there were plenty of folks buying from them.

XP100

Blackhawk
One of the local WM's sporting goods manager told the night stocking crew to leave the 22's in the storage room and he would handle them in the morning when he came in. Then he would call his friends and tell them to be there at a specific time to get some.

My wife worked second shift and we would go to WM at about 11:30. One night they had 22's in stock. 3 per customer per day. Wife and I each got 3 and asked the cashier if we could get three more each after midnight. He let us after reading the sign.

ranger1

Buckeye
CCI .22 Long Rifle 36gr "HP Mini-Mag" "Swamp People" Ammunition, 300rds for $13.99, and free shipping with a 5+ box purchase.
https://palmettostatearmory.com/cci-choot-em-22lr-36gr-high-velocity-lead-hollow-point-300rds-0962.html