Remington Core lokt bullets 257

Help Support Ruger Forum:

langenc

Single-Sixer
Anyone know where I can get some 85 gr (257 diameter) or so Rem Core lokts??
How about 100 gr in 6.5. (I dont know if they were ever made)

Anyone have some on their bench that are no longer needed??

TX Nimrod

Bearcat
I don't believe that there ever were 85-grain CoreLokts; I have some 85-grain Power-Lokts - they are varmint bullets and not for sale, sorry. The 87-grain bullets for the .250-3000 might have been CLs - but I haven't seen them offered for sale in decades. No clue about the .264" bullets...

Luckyducker

Single-Sixer
Remington has ceased production of components, so they might be really all but impossible to find. I liked the Corelokt bullets and also the JSP 210 grain .410" bullets for my 41 Blackhawk, but alas....................

TX Nimrod

Bearcat
Actually, Remington still produces some bullets, at least they did recently. I purchased new production seasonal run .358" 200-grain CoreLokts in November of last year through Midway. They sold out quickly, but others did so again last just month. These were new production products, not NOS.

Luckyducker

Single-Sixer
TX Nimrod said:
Actually, Remington still produces some bullets, at least they did recently. I purchased new production seasonal run .358" 200-grain CoreLokts in November of last year through Midway. They sold out quickly, but others did so again last just month. These were new production products, not NOS.

Maybe I heard something that wasn't entirely true.

Latest posts