Anyone buying ammo from Lohman Arms?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

wolfee

Blackhawk
These guys have some 22 WMR listed at reasonable prices. I am thinking about sending them an order but am curious about their reliability. Anybody ever buy from them? Deal go OK?

Chuck 100 yd

Hunter
I have bought powder from them. No problems.
You may not find that an item is 'out of stock' until you put it in your basket and go to checkout. But you don`t have to finalize the order unless you want them to go back order. That part of their system I don`t like so well.

wolfee

Blackhawk
Thanks, I'll give em a try. They have the Winchester Dynapoint (light wmr load) I like to plink with. My local Walmart has not restocked it's slot on their shelves in 2 years.

wolfee

Blackhawk
grrr. I just ordered 2 different rimfire items and got the "we will notify you when your order is in stock" message. They have another message saying most rimfire is "months behind on backorders". Something is wrong, I just read the Olin latest quarter report and they say "lower rimfire sales". Somebody is missing the opportunity to make a lot of money here. Ruger should have dedicated the new NC plant to rimfire ammo instead of guns.

Chuck 100 yd

Hunter
Although I own a bunch of rim fire guns, I have not fired a shot (other than for testing a gun for function) in several months, and not for the lack of ammo either. I have been shooting other types and having fun.