A sight for sore eyes...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Jim Puke

Hunter
Got home from work today and found a care package that has been a long time coming. First powder that I have been able to find in a LONG time...matter of fact, I was beginning to think that I was going to have to cut back on the shooting.

P1100474_zps369d37e3.jpg

DGW1949

Hunter
Wow Jim....that's more Unique than I've seen at once in a long time.
You must feel like you're rich. :wink: .

DGW

mikld

Blackhawk
Did ya clean 'em out, leave any on the shelves? I've got one of each of those and feel kinda "OMG, I'm nearly out!"... :shock:

Jim Puke

Hunter
mikld said:
Did ya clean 'em out, leave any on the shelves? I've got one of each of those and feel kinda "OMG, I'm nearly out!"... :shock:

Bought it online...just placed the order and they filled it... Don't know how much they had on hand.

SweetWilliam

Buckeye
Yea my 4lbs. of 2400 showed up yesterday. I'm glad someone gave me a heads up on here. 2400 was the last powder I needed, now I'm set for a long time.

Jim Puke

Hunter
DixieBoy said:
It's been so long since I've bought any new powder that the labels on your 1 lb. canisters all are new to me as well! - DixieBoy

I wanted some 8lb jugs, but there were none to be had. Maybe we will get past this ridiculous component crunch at some point.

Mus408

Hunter
Saturday will be a big day.... the Dillon 550B will be delivered and so will 4 lbs. of Unique.
Going to look at an ultra sonic cleaner later in the day.
Dug out an old RCBS single stage press a buddy gave me couple years ago,but without any of the dies.
I picked up a .45 Colt shell holder and machined up the other parts,to use it to de-prime the brass I have collected over 4 years. Gave me something to do while waiting for the 550 to get here.

Jim Puke

Hunter
Mus408 said:
Saturday will be a big day.... the Dillon 550B will be delivered and so will 4 lbs. of Unique.
Going to look at an ultra sonic cleaner later in the day.
Dug out an old RCBS single stage press a buddy gave me couple years ago,but without any of the dies.
I picked up a .45 Colt shell holder and machined up the other parts,to use it to de-prime the brass I have collected over 4 years. Gave me something to do while waiting for the 550 to get here.

It will be like Christmas around your house tomorrow.

Enjoy!

GP100man

Buckeye
Jim Luke , check lot numbers for a recall or even better send it to me I`ll check it for ya !!!

Just kidding , GOOD score !!! A new DICK`s sporting goods store is openin at NMB & as soon as I get a brake booster on a F150 & shower I`m gonna go & lookie see.

Don`t hurt ya shoulder loadin all dat powder!!!!

GP

Jim Puke

Hunter
GP100man said:
Jim Luke , check lot numbers for a recall or even better send it to me I`ll check it for ya !!!

Just kidding , GOOD score !!! A new DICK`s sporting goods store is openin at NMB & as soon as I get a brake booster on a F150 & shower I`m gonna go & lookie see.

Don`t hurt ya shoulder loadin all dat powder!!!!

GP

Thanks and hope you run across something that ya can't do without.

Clovishound

Blackhawk
Not to burst your bubble, but the Dick's sporting around here don't carry reloading supplies. OK I did see some primers at ours, but that was it. Even the new Gander Mountain in town doesn't carry reloading supplies.

Jim Puke

Hunter
Mus408 said:
No powder here till Monday...thanks to FedEx for dropping the ball!

Was almost the same for my powder shipment Thursday...fortunately, my wife knowing how expectant I was, interceded.

SweetWilliam

Buckeye
I've never ordered powder through the mail so I didn't know a signature would be needed. Luckily I had a good Fedex driver that gave me a call & was nice enough to goto the neighbors & get a signature.

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
Jim Luke said:
Mus408 said:
No powder here till Monday...thanks to FedEx for dropping the ball!

Was almost the same for my powder shipment Thursday...fortunately, my wife knowing how expectant I was, interceded.
I think they call that induce labor or something like that. :D :D :mrgreen:

Latest posts