My New Reloading Setup

Help Support Ruger Forum:

SweetWilliam

Buckeye
I know it's nothing too special but it's better then what I had or nothing at all.
image-2.jpg
[/url][/img]
image-1.jpg
[/url][/img]
image.jpg
[/url][/img]

SweetWilliam

Buckeye
I'm sorry for the photo bucket pic's. I know I hate it when theirs no pics & only the links.
What did I do wrong?

45Colt_Man

Blackhawk
Here you go.

image.jpg

image-1.jpg

image-2.jpg

all you need is the info that starts with brackets with img and ends with the brackets with /img.

Dana

Must have been that Busch Beer. Looking good on the new setup.

gmartinnc

Blackhawk
SweetWilliam said:
I'm sorry for the photo bucket pic's. I know I hate it when theirs no pics & only the links.
What did I do wrong?
You copied the wrong link.
Best I remember, use the last one in the list.
Hey, pretty good stash you have there!

SweetWilliam

Buckeye
Thanks 45 colt man.
I dont call it hoarding I call it my "You never know what's gonna happen stash. Meaning in probably 14yrs when I retire who knows what prices will be for supply's.
For the past 2yrs. I've had a little honey hole that seems to always have reloading supply's. You might stop in there & they have 2bs. of Varget or H110 or 20,000 Lg pistol primers, you just never know. They've all so got 22's about 90% of the time. I've managed to collect over 17,000 of those. But the best part is they never really raised any prices. They don't seem to be able to get a lot of bullets though. But I've found other sources for that.
Here's what arrived in the mail today.
image.jpg

About the only thing I need is 2lbs. of 2400.

SweetWilliam

Buckeye
I went with the link that said direct.
And I've been drinking Busch beer since I've been 15 lol.
And I have to say these damn forums are to blame all so. It's like going to the gun shop anytime you want right from your living room. To easy.

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
You have everything you need to make quality ammo. Looks good. I had to look for the calipers. One thing I do differently is I keep my powder and primers stored away from where I do the actual loading. :D :D

The Blackhawk Kid

Blackhawk
Nice set up! It don't have to be "perty" to work! I'm trying to find some HP-38. I just got a jug of WC820 and am finding my old loads for 44 mag, 41 mag, 45 ACP. I'm searching for surplus powder that is like W231. I'll post it when I find out. Good Shooting! BhK

SweetWilliam

Buckeye
It might look perty now but that's cause I just set it up. Give it a lil while.
Hp-38 & 231 are one in the same. My buddy uses RedDot for all his lite loads in everything from 9mm to 44mag. I was all so using Titegroup for lighter loads. It shoots good but in my experiences it's a little smoky. People tried to tell me it was the lube making it smokey.

LAH

Buckeye
I thought those looked like mine. I may do a small run of those 44 gas check bullets. I have several gas checks left that need bullets.

Rick Courtright

Hawkeye
SweetWilliam said:
Oh yea she's a bowing. I don't think it'll break but I am looking in a different shelf.

Hi,

William, do those shelves have much structural support underneath? If so, you could try moving the lead to the lowest shelf where it can't bow any further than into the floor or other surface below it. If not, you could still try moving the lead to the lowest shelf, with the addition of some wooden supports underneath. It's a little inconvenient to get at sometimes, but most of my lead is parked on the floor below my bench. I figure if it starts to bow a concrete slab, I've got too much! So far, it appears I don't... ;)

Rick C

SweetWilliam

Buckeye
Rick I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled for a sturdier shelf.
But for the time being I think I'm going make a couple legs to put in the center of the shelves.

Latest posts