RugerForum.com

This is a Ruger Firearms enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent Sturm Ruger & Company Inc. of Southport, CT.
It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:22 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:21 pm 
Hawkeye

It's really infuriating when I go to use my cell phone and even before I can pick it up Siri tells me that she's using it and for me to come back later. She's a great secretary and never takes a long lunch hour so I just cut her some slack. I offered to buy another phone but she told me that wouldn't work because there'd be some hussy pretending to be Siri in that phone.

Paul W.
Sad NRA Life Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:56 pm 
Hunter

There are people out there that will work harder to screw you out of a dime than the effort it would take to make a honest hundred dollars.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:49 pm 
Hunter

blume357 wrote:
I really regret not answering the phone a few weeks ago... we have caller ID and our home phone does not even ring.... but I was sitting at my desk and looked over to see who was calling (home phone does ring in my home office).... it was me calling. Not from the other line... the caller ID showed it was the home phone calling the home phone.... not sure how the scam artist get away with that one....

Wait... I saw that movie .... "THEY'RE IN THE HOUSE!!!!"