He brought a knife to a MMA fight

Help Support Ruger Forum:

stevemb

Hunter
Not sure I saw the right vid.. no mention of USMC, or fight. Just folks argueing about accessing somebodies porch. Wha ..!

Robes

Single-Sixer
I like the look on the guy who he moved outta the way. I think he thought the perp had a gun,... and when he saw the knife,... you could almost hear his mind say "SCREW THIS"!

When the LEO comes in I was providing the dialog. At the point where he taps the perp (who is laying on the ground) softly with his fingertips. "Now,... put your hands behind your back,... or I'm gonna let the nice firefighter here show you what an Atomic drop is..... again....."

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
Robes said:
When the LEO comes in ... "Now,... put your hands behind your back,... or I'm gonna let the nice firefighter here show you what an Atomic drop is..... again....."
+1 exactly what I thought. Guy was waiting for the cuffs and the chance to leave in a squad car. Nobody ever said bad guys were smart. :D :D

buckeyeshooter

Blackhawk
I would have had to give him a couple elbows to the back of the head for being stupid! Just joking, kinda.

Critch

Single-Sixer
Recently a moron in a nearby town broke into a house; it was the home of the police officer who teachers martial arts for our sheriff's academy, the burglar looked like someone took a ball peen hammer to his face and head.

I love happy endings...

Latest posts