Just to add some last thoughts:http://www.bubblews.com/news/2168403-th ... -you-manly
Stereotypical masculine activities that in fact do not make you manly.
1. Football. Watching football does not make you manly, it makes you a football fan. People who do not watch football are not less masculine than you.
2. Alcohol. Getting drunk every night does not make you masculine, it makes you an alcoholic. Contact your local AA.
3. Weightlifting. Hitting the weights isn't for manly men, it's a good health choice. Go do it.
4. Firearms. Guns don't make you more of a man, they are a tool for military/law enforcement/hunters/gun enthusiasts.
5. Trucks/SUVs. Driving a behemoth vehicle doesn't make you manly, it either makes you practical or stupid depending on circumstances. I know a former professional boxer who drives a Geo Metro and a combat veteran with biceps the size of your torso who owns a minivan. They are not less masculine than you.
Comprehend, much? I don't recall anyone mentioning any of the above making one more manly. Especially when all of the above mentioned activities are enjoyed, in very large numbers, by both men and women. As usual, Jimbo tries to remove his foot from his mouth by using his other foot to pry it out. The inevitable result is he now has both feet in his pie hole. Happens every time he attempts to justify his inane comments.
The saying goes that ignorance is bliss. Jimbo is the most blissful troll I've ever come across. Bless his heart.