RugerForum.com

This is a Ruger Firearms enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent Sturm Ruger & Company Inc. of Southport, CT.
It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:43 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:55 pm 
Hunter

....."What is wrong with you? Why do you feel it necessary to criticize others humor."

.....maybe more fiber in the diet would help....

or maybe his ovaries are acting up lately.....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:05 pm 
Hunter

Location: A long way from heaven and far too close to Chicago
m657 wrote:
....."What is wrong with you? Why do you feel it necessary to criticize others humor."

.....maybe more fiber in the diet would help....

or maybe his ovaries are acting up lately.....

It's normal for small children to make up their own rules and try to inflict them on others. It's not a male/female question, simply a sign of his immaturity. He'll grow out of it eventually.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:52 pm 
Hawkeye

Great pic! I've already sent it on. Women, and men with testosterone, get it. Others?

Seriously, why do y'all keep trying to reason with a liberal? It's impossible and I refuse to have any part of it. I laughed at the good Bush jokes; I laugh at the o jokes. Some folks simply have no sense of humor, just towing that party line--nearly 100% of them brain dead liberals... :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:12 pm 
Hawkeye

Jimbo357mag wrote:
Just to add some last thoughts:

http://www.bubblews.com/news/2168403-th ... -you-manly

Stereotypical masculine activities that in fact do not make you manly.

1. Football. Watching football does not make you manly, it makes you a football fan. People who do not watch football are not less masculine than you.
2. Alcohol. Getting drunk every night does not make you masculine, it makes you an alcoholic. Contact your local AA.
3. Weightlifting. Hitting the weights isn't for manly men, it's a good health choice. Go do it.
4. Firearms. Guns don't make you more of a man, they are a tool for military/law enforcement/hunters/gun enthusiasts.
5. Trucks/SUVs. Driving a behemoth vehicle doesn't make you manly, it either makes you practical or stupid depending on circumstances. I know a former professional boxer who drives a Geo Metro and a combat veteran with biceps the size of your torso who owns a minivan. They are not less masculine than you.

Comprehend, much? I don't recall anyone mentioning any of the above making one more manly. Especially when all of the above mentioned activities are enjoyed, in very large numbers, by both men and women. As usual, Jimbo tries to remove his foot from his mouth by using his other foot to pry it out. The inevitable result is he now has both feet in his pie hole. Happens every time he attempts to justify his inane comments.

The saying goes that ignorance is bliss. Jimbo is the most blissful troll I've ever come across. Bless his heart.

Are you gonna cowboy up, or just lay there and bleed?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:52 pm 
Hunter

Raising a family, being a good husband, being able to fix what breaks, is part of what makes a man. Being true to your honor and word and not cheat or steal, is also part of what makes a man. Helping your neighbors and ready to defend those who are not able to defend themselves is part of what makes a man. Money and toys do not. The size of your appendage be it biologic or proxied with big trucks, fast cars or whatever material thing, does not.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:06 am 
Single-Sixer

Jimbo357mag wrote:
Guns = Manhood. Yeah that's a good comparison. :roll: :roll:

...geeze...maybe you should see other men.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:32 am 
Hawkeye

exavid wrote:
Raising a family, being a good husband, being able to fix what breaks, is part of what makes a man. Being true to your honor and word and not cheat or steal, is also part of what makes a man. Helping your neighbors and ready to defend those who are not able to defend themselves is part of what makes a man. Money and toys do not. The size of your appendage be it biologic or proxied with big trucks, fast cars or whatever material thing, does not.

Thank you ....also respect for others, especially women and those that can't defend themselves, like the poor or down trodden.

Some ask why ruin a joke about a common gun fallacy. First of all I didn't ruin it. You read it, you laughed, then you read the comments until you got to mine. So what if I insinuated it wasn't true. I said what everybody else thought. I don't mind poking at common fallacies. Shedding light on ridicules things should not hurt anyone. On any topic the correct answer or comment should not make anyone uneasy. :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:34 am 
Hunter

Location: A long way from heaven and far too close to Chicago
Jimbo357mag wrote:
exavid wrote:

Thank you ....also respect for others, especially women and those that can't defend themselves, like the poor or down trodden.

Some ask why ruin a joke about a common gun fallacy. First of all I didn't ruin it. You read it, you laughed, then you read the comments until you got to mine. So what if I insinuated it wasn't true. I said what everybody else thought. I don't mind poking at common fallacies. Shedding light on ridicules things should not hurt anyone. On any topic the correct answer or comment should not make anyone uneasy. :shock:

Jimmy, go on back to the porch with the rest of the children. Jen is reading about Pooh and Algore. No, you can't have another biscuit, you have had far too many already. When you grow up you can make those choices.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:18 am 
Hawkeye

OK, OK, You guys win. forget everything I said before. This is what I meant to say.

That guy should run to his nearest LGS and get hold of a Ruger. :D :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:51 am 
Blackhawk

I'll give you this Jimbo. You are resilient and I cannot remember a time you stooped to name calling or insults while receiving the same.

Pierow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:53 am 
Hawkeye

Pierow wrote:
I'll give you this Jimbo. You are resilient and I cannot remember a time you stooped to name calling or insults while receiving the same.

Pierow

I have found it helpful to speak about people in generalities, that way no individuals gets hurt. It also comes in handy when outnumbered. :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:36 am 
Hawkeye

Jimbo357mag wrote:
Pierow wrote:

Pierow

I have found it helpful to speak about people in generalities, that way no individuals gets hurt. It also comes in handy when outnumbered. :D

Having a short and selective memory helps, too.

Are you gonna cowboy up, or just lay there and bleed?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:56 am 
Hawkeye

... he won't have any problem with that in Oregon...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:55 pm 
Single-Sixer

Okay then Jimbo... lets have one of your favorite picture jokes. :)
BTW ...... all those that received that pic laughed. People of all persuasions.
I find both thruths and humor here. :)
Other things as well. :(
lighten up kiddo. :)