Ruger Engraved LCP

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Texasgunner

Single-Sixer
Just wondering if anyone has seen the engraved mdl :?:
Saw one at my local dealers today & was pretty impressed 8)

The wife really liked it but when i asked if she was willing to trade in her SR9C for it i got a "ARE YOU NUTS?" :lol:

HIVO

Single-Sixer
Bought one about 2 weeks ago. Ive run about 30 rds through it. I know thats not enough to break it in, but thers no ammo to be had right now. No problems so far. Some people think the engraving is a waste on a CCW piece, but I like the looks of it and thats all that counts. :D
HIVO

A

Anonymous

There's a couple here at the local gun shop. Not moving well to gun shooters and the shop owner is in hopes that "collectors" will be interested. Plane jane LCP's seem to have a better chance of selling in my area.

As far as the 380 amo, there seems to be no shortage of it in my area and there are several different brands to choose from. Most is running bout 18.00 per 50 rounds. Target FMJ stuff, Spear Sabors is going for about 34.00 for only 25 rounds.. Yet still plentiful

Texasgunner

Single-Sixer
gatorhugger":2gz1qbrl said:
Continuing off topic... yesterday at the gun show, every table had .380's.
Even saw some Rangers which have been non existent.
Average price $22 for 50 for the FMJ.
It's coming down. Last gun show a month ago was averaging $25-27.

Since people don't actually shoot .380's that much, it's gonna be fun seeing a whole lot of speculators stuck with a lot of ammo.
Then it will go back to $15 a box.

Agree-
The reason i brought up the LCP is a guy was buying one (chose the non engraved :roll: ) while i was waitin on "the pnone call"
He bought it & 5 boxes of 380 (did'nt notice the price) but thee seemed to be plenty eft over :shock:

welldoya

Single-Sixer
I was offered an engraved model for $325 a couple of weeks ago. I have an LCP on order with the guy. He's been having a hard time getting me one.
I didn't really care for the engraving so passed on it. I did tell him I would take either the standard or the Talo chrome slide, whichever he was able to get first.

patrick_ford

Bearcat
I just picked up my wife's engraved LCP this afternoon. Maybe now I can carry my old LCP again since she finally has one of her own. Got 2 boxes of Hornady Critical Defense for $18 per box! Should be a nice upgrade from the Remington golden sabers I have been carrying.

Thanks,

Patrick

engravedlcp01.jpg

engravedlcp02.jpg

Texasgunner

Single-Sixer
patrick_ford":3vpglfx0 said:
I just picked up my wife's engraved LCP this afternoon. Maybe now I can carry my old LCP again since she finally has one of her own. Got 2 boxes of Hornady Critical Defense for $18 per box! Should be a nice upgrade from the Remington golden sabers I have been carrying.

Thanks,

Patrick

engravedlcp01.jpg

engravedlcp02.jpg

Yup- Thats it 8)
I really like it- Classy but not flashy :)

A

Anonymous

WyoGunner":2lirjb7x said:
Nice looking gun, but something about poly and engraving just doesn't sit right with me.

+1 Kind of like those "bling bling" homeboy rims on a Cadillac Escalade. Just does NOT go together. :roll:

Strange

Bearcat
Seen one online with gold engraving, don't remember the exact site but price was consistent with normal engraving.

P90

Single-Sixer
revhigh":3qfur1fv said:
patrick_ford":3qfur1fv said:

I DON'T WANT FLOWERS ON MY GUNS !!!!!

REV
Its a personal matter. Nothing wrong with Engraving if you like it. I personally like well Engraved guns, but I don't have a problem with those that don't like them, as long as they don't try to insult me for what I like. Same with Ford and Chevy's, or Blonds and Brunettes. :)