WTS (NC) - Premier Grade Freedom Arms Model 83 .454 Casull

Help Support Ruger Forum:

cubrock

Blackhawk
SOLD PF... - Premier Grade Freedom Arms Model 83 in .454 Casull. 6" barrel with factory target crown. No box or papers. Micarta stocks. Octagon barrel. Standard rear sight with fiber optic front. All these options were done by the factory. Has the original owner's name lightly laser etched into the backstrap. Would be very easy to scotch-brite out if you so desired. Has a few light marks that won't photograph (and would easily scotch-brite out) and has been fired, but is still a 97-98% gun easily. It looks nearly new. I don't have the box for verification, but the trigger feels like it got the factory action job. The let-off is very crisp and feels like it is no more than 3 pounds. Very, very nice gun. $1625 shipped from my FFL dealer to yours. Please email me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

[email protected]

freedomarms454rt.jpg

freedomarms454left.jpg

freedomarms454backstrap.jpg

Benny123

Bearcat
zac0419 said:
Beautiful octagon 83, free bump for Wednesday. Best of luck in the sale, shouldn't last long.

You're right, it's now sold. Thanks, Cubrock

He'll probably acknowledge this sale shortly.

Axehandle

Buckeye
Nice snag... If I hadn't spent all my money on this gun's .50 bore twin I'd have been hot after this one. Even sitting here with no money it was hard to keep my mouth shut..

Latest posts