WTS - United Sporting Arms Seville Qwik-Kit gun, Bisbee, AZ

Help Support Ruger Forum:

cubrock

Blackhawk
SOLD PENDING FUNDS - United Sporting Arms of Bisbee, AZ Seville Qwik-Kit. The Qwik-Kit utilized a system of interchangeable barrels and cylinders so that one frame could be configured multiple ways. This gun has only a 4 3/4" .45 barrel and .45 Colt cylinder. The previous owner did not know what happened to the rest of it. Fewer than 200 guns (total) were made in Bisbee and, of these, very, very few Qwik-Kits.

This is a shooter grade gun and is mechanically in excellent condition. The lock-up is nearly as tight as a Freedom Arms. The barrel/cylinder gap is so tight, one barely sees light through it. B/C was typically set at about 2 thousandths of an inch from the factory. It has between 90% and 95% original finish left (90% is way too hard and 95% a touch too generous) with several scattered dings from use. The cylinder and barrel are numbered "42", but the finish matches perfectly on them and the frame, so I can't imagine they haven't been on the gun from the beginning. The stock panels match the assembly number on the grip frame, as they should.

I recently bought this gun to keep and shoot, but a family emergency has necessitated I move several of my keepers. It is very hard to find a Qwik-Kit, especially one from Bisbee. This gun isn't what one would usually consider in collectible condition, but it is priced accordingly and will fill a tough niche for the United Sporting Arms collection. This is one you can shoot and enjoy guilt free and still have a very unique gun. $750 shipped from my FFL dealer to yours. Please email me direct with questions. Thanks for looking!

[email protected]

bisbeeqwikkitleft.jpg

bisbeeqwikkitrt.jpg

bisbeeqwikkitframert.jpg

bisbeeqwikkitframeleft.jpg

bisbeeqwikkitbarrelrt.jpg

bisbeeqwikkitbarrelleft.jpg

bisbeeqwikkitbarrelunderside.jpg

bisbeeqwikkitcylsn.jpg

bisbeeqwikkitstocksback.jpg

bisbeeqwikkitgripframenumber.jpg

Lee Martin

Hunter
Let me just say guys, this is quite deal. Qwik-Kits are pretty rare and even though this only has one barrel-cylinder combination, $750 is more than reasonable. Great way to get into a shooter grade Seville.

I was tempted to buy it myself but I have two other Seville purchases in the works.

Latest posts