FS Davidsons Tactical Mini - 14 - DROP

Help Support Ruger Forum:

BeagleDog

Blackhawk
I bought this NIB off a forum member about 2 years ago (It's a 2009). I have the box but it's pretty "bent out shape". It's the matte stainless finish topped with a Simmons 11 setting Red Dot. ATI tactical folding stock. Internal muzzle break. About 150 rounds through it in total. Only marring at all is on the butt where I stupidly swung the gun around and hit a boulder. I tried to show that in the last picture below. Factory 20 rounder and 3 after market 30 rounders which I didn't try - I'm not a big fan of aftermarket magazines.

$625 shipped Conus FFL to FFL. I am not an expert on YOUR state's gun laws so make sure it's legal to own! Sorry, no trades at this time.

Mini14008.jpg

Mini14001.jpg

Mini14006.jpg

Mini14005.jpg

Mini14003.jpg

BeagleDog

Blackhawk
robertkirksey said:
Is that thingie on the end of your barrel from the factory? It looks different than the Davidson's picture.

I apologize after all this time. No, the sights are set back one inch for a muzzle break in front.

BeagleDog

Blackhawk
BTT with last price drop. Not saying the gun is a safe queen, I'm not, but it is interesting to me that I can't find this exact gun on the internet. It appears to be a Davidson's but the only one's I have found so far don't have the muzzle break. Chad is the one who steered me to Davidson, but as I mentioned, none have the muzzle break.

buckeyevet

Single-Sixer
Your tax check went where mine went, to the earned income people who pay in nothing and get 5 or 6,000 back. We pay in that ammount and get 150 back. Let's redistribute some more wealth shall we.

robertkirksey

Blackhawk
The reason you cannot find the same gun on the internet is because the deal on the end of your barrel is not a Ruger factory item. It is an aftermarket "muzzle brake" somebody stuck on there. What makes you think the front sight has been "set back"?

Latest posts