I thought I told you not to open these.....? EDITED

Help Support Ruger Forum:

2 dogs

Buckeye
This is a Old Model Flattop 357 magnum I had done some years ago by Milt Morrison. This sixgun shoots 3/4" groups at 25 yards. The cylinder has been BP chamfered, the throats set, full action job, TLA style front sight and BM base pin. The grip frame is a XR3-RED as I have always intended to fit up a steel grip frame but never did it. This gun has Morrisons trademark beautiful polishing and bluing. The main frame is nice and plum. The grip frame however has not been refinished and is a bit rough. 700.00 USD plus shipping.
IMG_0419.jpg

I sure hate to part with this one. Its a stainless SBH 44 magnum that has been fitted with Bisley parts and has a nice trigger job by some unknown smith. The group shown was shot by me at 50 yards with iron sights and a backrest with the pictured sixgun between my knees. This is a wonderfully accurate sixgun. Those are 1" squares. 625.00 plus shipping.
012.jpg

010.jpg

Last, here is a Kimber SIS 45 auto that has been shot very little because right after I bought it I came into a Les Baer PII. I had Benny Hill of Triangle Shooting Sports adjust the trigger, fit a stainless steel ambi safety, a one piece mag well, and square the trigger. The funky wing was milled off the front of the main frame to improve its profile. Included is a Barranti IWB holster. The gun features bright night sights and has been totally reliable for me. 1250.00 plus shipping.
IMG_0420.jpg

2 dogs

Buckeye
The Morrison Flattop is sold to DocZ. Shipping it out in the morning.

The 10" Ruger has been moved to Gunbroker.com

The Kimber is still available. Open to trades.