Ruger .44 Carbine Rifle FS/FT (NC)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

2afreedom

Bearcat
For Sale in North Carolina:
I have picked up a Ruger .44 Carbine Rifle and am interested in trading it for a .223 of some sort. The rifle is the older model that has the tubular magazine. It has a nice walnut stock and is blued. The rear sight has been removed and there are scope bases installed on the rifle. I do not have the rings that go with the bases. The stock has a few light scratches and scuffs but should easily be 90%. The barrel and receiver are easily 95% and have very few dings. I have no idea what the round count is but I did put about five rounds or so through the rifle to check its function which was 100%. The serial number is 736xx. Fifty or so reloaded lead wadcutters come with the rifle if it is a ftf transaction. I have pics, send an email address and I will get them right to you or you can view them at http://www.carolinashootersforum.com/showthread.php?t=92342

Cash can be added or received depending on the value of the trade.

Sale price is $450 SHIPPED anywhere in the lower 48. Trade value is $475.

Trade interests:
1. Ruger Mini-14 in good condition.
2. Saiga .223, preferably with the 16 inch barrel.
3. AR-15 witha 16 inch barrel and a carry handle.

I have positive feedback under the same username at www.carolinashootersforum.com. I thought this might be a good place to sell this rifle so I joined up here. Thanks for looking.

Peacemaker

Bearcat
Forum members. I sent Mr. freedom a PM with apologies. My nephew wanted the gun, just what he was looking for. Now he got hit with extra bills and has to pass. Gun is still available. Great gun at a great price from a great guy. Someone jump on this.

2afreedom

Bearcat
Original post edited to add the state (NC).

Also Price Reduction: Now $475 SHIPPED.

I don't need the rifle but it sounds like a nice one. I just had a word of caution about not shooting lead bullets through the rifle. Jacketed ammo only...
Tomcatt

gunslinger_h

Blackhawk
OK. That is why I like it here. I think that I know everything sometimes and I learn something new here almost every day.lol Thanks RP, I really appreciate it. Hank.

Ruger Packer

Buckeye
gunslinger_h said:
OK. That is why I like it here. I think that I know everything sometimes and I learn something new here almost every day.lol Thanks RP, I really appreciate it. Hank.

Hank, Agree with you, this is a great place!! I usually always learn something new every day as well. If you're looking for a .44 carbine to shoot cast lead bullets through, find a 96/44.... the lever gun. 8)

I do have a semi-auto .44 carbine. Its a great little gun. When I lived in Wisconsin it was my swamp gun during deer season. Took a couple nice whitetails with it.