Single 6 tri-color NDIH SN 203159 with the Flatgate

Help Support Ruger Forum:

hittman

Staff member
Sold at $1400. I'd guess seller will net in the $1100 range after fees, etc.

krw

Blackhawk
I think $70 is a heck of a lot closer!! Chk GB fees. Now the buyer pd for gun, tax, shipping, and FFL transfer. Figger His total purchase price!!

hittman

Staff member
My FFL friends here tell me they're usually in at almost 20% for GB fees. I don't know for certain cause I don't sell there.

krw

Blackhawk
I aint never sold on GB, just bot. I think I was low, but think you are still way high. Not plannin on sellin there anyways.

06dilly

Single-Sixer
GB fees are 6% for the first $325 and 4% after that. You can pay a few dollars each for extra listing options but it's not required. Not bad considering the reach it has. So glad when people sell here though as they can save the fees and I can save the sales tax.

That said, I don't think anyone here would pay $1400 on this one. I thought it was an $800-900 gun in its configuration. So I'm sure the seller is more than happy to pay the fees.

TomD

GB fees are 6% for the first $325 and 4% after that. You can pay a few dollars each for extra listing options but it's not required. Not bad considering the reach it has. So glad when people sell here though as they can save the fees and I can save the sales tax.

That said, I don't think anyone here would pay $1400 on this one. I thought it was an $800-900 gun in its configuration. So I'm sure the seller is more than happy to pay the fees.

TomD
Seller definitely scored on this deal

44Squatch

Single-Sixer
"They" are fighting it out......At $1300 now............still a fair price......seems to me, but then, some live here already............Love those grips..........Wonder if the cylinder was chipped by the conversion kit installed cylinder's bolt stop? Well, the dog was tied up at $1400. Gives us a benchmark of sorts........
Good thought on potentially why the chipping occurred.

Hondo44

Hawkeye
The wear (chipping) on the cylinder notches is normal. The alloy cylinder is finished with the factory Martin Hard Coating but it wasn't durable enough and the reason Ruger switched to blued steel cylinders in the later production of these Lightweight models. So any Lightweights with any normal round count will have the same wear mark and chipping with or without the safety retrofit parts.

It is true and pretty obvious however that the cylinder bolt on this gun was not properly fit (shaped) correctly to the cylinder notches which always makes the wear much more obvious and severe. The wear mark should be in the center of the tapered lead in to the notch. The conversion kit wasn't available for more than 10 years after that gun was made. The wear was most likely already there by the time the gun was converted.

Last edited: